Take pause. Connect. Explore your desires.
Stretch your body and your mind. Breathe deep the scents of summer.
Eat great food.
Stand at the water’s edge.
Take pleasure in the company of other amazing + beautiful women
interested in feeding their soul.
join us for …
A Magical Summer Retreat
featuring The Desire Map
July 17 – 19
at the beautiful Neahtawanta Inn
on Old Mission Peninsula just outside of Traverse City.
Click HERE to see more details about the Inn.
This retreat will be truly magical because:
- we will be a small (cozy + intimate) soul circle of women
- we will be in a gorgeous setting – nature will be our back-drop
- we will inhabit a beautiful historic inn (complete w/spectacular nooks + crannies) that will help us to create and hold the space
- we will spend time sharing stories
- we will explore our core desired feelings and create some goals with soul based how how we want to feel EVERY DAY
- we will have open time to just hang out, do some reflecting + journaling
- we will have the option of doing some yoga + meditation in a beautiful on-site yoga studio led by the amazing + and beautiful Gracie <3
- we will eat good food and enjoy a dinner out together at the Jolly Pumpkin (now who wouldn’t want to come just to eat at the Jolly Pumpkin??)
- I’m guessing we might share some wine (since we are directly adjacent to beautiful wine country on Old Mission Peninsula)
- we will kick back + relax in the evening + have a great sleep in our comfy beds only to rise again to another gorgeous morning!
Oh joy! Doesn’t it sound completely delish?
The plan is to arrive at the Inn on Friday, July 17 by 4 p.m. and then we will be departing after brunch on Sunday, July 19 around 11 a.m.
We only have EIGHT SPOTS so grab yours NOW.
The cost is $500 and includes two nights lodging, Friday evening dinner, Saturday breakfast/lunch, Sunday brunch, yoga + meditation sessions, Desire Map workshop + materials and some goodies + surprises to boot (the cost is $450 if you are willing to share a bed). PLEASE NOTE: A non-refundable deposit of $250 is due at time of booking; the remaining balance will be due one week prior to event.
Email Lynn @ email@example.com if you would like to join the fun! xo